Compression Stockings: Do I Need Them?
- I have great legs but my ankles swell by the end of the day!
- I have big tortuous varicose veins all over my legs!
- I am an expectant mom and my legs ankles and feet hurt and swell!
- My legs and ankles swell when I fly (in an airplane)
- I am over 40 and my legs/ankles seem to be swelling!
- I have a history of deep vein thrombosis
- I have diabetes. Can compression stockings save my legs?
- I sit all day at work, and by the end of the day my legs are swollen!
- I have been told that I need compression stockings!
If you fall into one of the above categories, you may be a candidate for Gradient Compression Hosiery, or Compression Stockings.
How do you know?...
- If your ankles swell
- your calves ache, and your feet and legs are tired and fatigued
- you have varicose veins
- you sit or stand for long periods of time
- over 40
- have a history of DVT's or blood clots in your legs
- are diabetic
- are an expectant mother
- you want to prevent vein problems
- have a family history of vein disorders
- have been diagnosed with chronic venous insufficiency or lymphoedema
- are receiving cancer treatments
...You might be a candidate.
How can gradient compression stockings help?
Gradient compression stockings...
- Deliver a controlled amount of pressure to the legs
- Support the venous and lymphatic system and prevent poor circulation
- Promote better venous blood flow which in turn helps prevent and control vein-related diseases
Most health plans cover gradient compression stockings on the prescription of your doctor.
Keyes to Health is certified distributor of Gradient Compression Hosiery. We will measure your legs and provide you with excellent selection and value. Please call our clinic today to make an appointment. 905.420.1248